Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Catching Up!

So I have been out of town and busy for a couple weeks and have not been able to post much so I apologize. There are a couple things that have popped up here and just thought I would pass them on.

First, I got the opportunity to finally make it to Beer Corner USA. It lived up to my dreams and wants and I only wish I would have been there with more beer centric individuals, but as I was not we left after only a couple pints, and as many of you know, that is not near enough to do the bar justice. I enjoyed all the beer I had and even my non beer geek friends did as well. I highly encourage you all to make the trip. If it is possible, the food was every bit as good as the beer so be sure to eat as well. I also got to meet Bill, great guy but very busy with a UNO hockey bus ready to leave and I also got to talk a little beer with fellow blog contributor Nick, both unexpected surprises.

Second, I received some updated news from the Modern Monks. Check out their updated website/blog here. The big news is that their beer is on tap at Piezano's in Lincoln (2740 South St, Lincoln, NE, 474.3355). Go grab a Cup!

I have some high hopes for this blog in this New Year and I hope I can live up to my expectations as well as yours. As always, if you have some news you would like to send my way please do.

Cheers.

No comments: