Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nebraska Beer Advocates UNITE!!

I was contacted by Paul K. from Nebraska Brewing about an upcoming meeting that he and several others have been trying to schedule to get fellow Beer Advocates and beer geeks in general together and share some beers, shoot the breeze and generally just have a good time with fellow beer geeks. I can't think of a better thing to do. So I told Paul I would post it on here for those of you that aren't members of Beer Advocate and would still enjoy participating.

Here is the calendar link.

It is at the Bread & Cup in Lincoln
Wednesday July 16th from 7pm to 9pm

You can bring your homebrew to share or commercial beers, as long as the owner gets to try some too.

Wish I could attend, take some pics and send me some notes and I will post it on here.

Prost
Nate

No comments: