Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We have joined the hip...I guess...

I have avoided MySpace like the plague for as long as I have known about it. It never has made sense to me and the pages that I have seen are so cluttered with ridiculous pictures, audio and video that they take forever to load and are hard to read. With that rant out of the way, I can see it's benefit for drumming up readers for our blog here. With readers will come wants, needs, and desires along with story ideas and also more support from the brewing community.

So I have done it and if you have a MySpace page or know someone who does, add us as a friend and we will return the favor. Spread the word, we are growing and growing and will only get bigger until we take over the beer world.

What I am really hoping for is that breweries will just start sending me beer to review on the site when they find out how huge we are. ;-)

The real question in Nebraska right now is what will be the new Head Coaches favorite beer? Hmm, maybe I can score that interview before he is announced...

No comments: