Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Gift ideas.

I know you were all thinking it. "What can I get Nate for Christmas, after all, he deserves it because he puts out this great blog?" Well, I have got a couple ideas, that not only will work for me but also for your other beer geeks. First on my list is any rare beer will do, especially something that will cellar well. Along those lines I found a great gift idea at Upstream's website. They are making gift baskets. Anyone of them will do. Another great gift would be a gift certificate to The Still in Lincoln or Beertopia, you can't go wrong with a gift card.

Finally, any beer book will do. I know I am getting a couple for Christmas already so be sure to include a receipt so I can exchange it but pretty much anything by Michael Jackson, Sam Caligone, Garrett Oliver or any others that I am leaving out.

Tell me what beer geek stuff do you want for Christmas?

No comments: