Monday, February 25, 2008

Next Beer Quest - IPA

I don't have a lot of time today to get stuff posted but I have a few things that I need to add. I went to the beer festival at Crescent Moon this weekend and will get the reviews and such up in the next day or so. I also need to post the winner of the last Beer Quest, but this is urgent. Here is the letter from Jim at Empyrean.

Brewers,

Let the frenzy begin…please take time to review the schedule and plan out your ingredients carefully. From the chatter I’ve heard we will get our 21 entries fast, but I doubt we will be full until end of the day tomorrow. Fax is absolute best way to get your entry in. Snail Mail is worst.

If you’ve been checking a lot today don’t forget to hit the refresh button for the links to show up.

http://www.telesis-inc.com/empyrean/beerquest.html


I will send out updates once we hit the 10, 15, and 21 entries point.

Thanks and Cheers!
Jim
Sign up folks!!

No comments: