Friday, May 30, 2008

Beertopia Event July 12th

I received word that Beertopia is planning a Summertime Beer Festival on June 2nd. Here are the details.

Saturday July 12th
4:00 - 9:00pm

Celebrate the arrival of summer with Sunfest, our 1st ever celebration of Summer brews. Your ticket entitles you to a Souveigner tasting glass and 5 hours of sampling over 30 different summertime beers.

Advance tickets $20
Day of Fest tickets $25 (if available)

Tickets can be purchased at Beertopia, Crescent Moon or Huber Haus

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This event is actually Saturday JULY 12th - Crescent Moon issued a correction to the date shortly after their first announcement.
June 2nd is a Monday.
Jim @ Empyrean

Nate B. said...

Ok, that is funny because I got the flyer from Beertopia directly. Hmmm. I will double check and correct if needed. I thought Monday was a weird day.

Anonymous said...

It is July 12, from 3-8pm. You had me worried but I just double checked the email I sent today.

Brent @ Beertopia