Beertopia's popular "Beer School" is starting again in October. Check out the details below!
Starting and continuing every until , from our extremely popular Beer School returns so that you can expand your BQ... that's Beer Quotient!
Hosted by Infusion Brewing Company head brewer Aaron Bush, and Beer Corner USA bartender, Chris Bettini. This is a class sure to please any beer minded drinker.
Have you ever wondered about beer cultures around the world? Been curious to why it's called an IPA? Have you heard why Russian Imperial Stouts were created? Do you find yourself perplexed by the difference between a Belgian Double, Trippel and Quadruple? Have you always wanted to try some of the more rare and unusual beer styles around? Then Beer School is for you!!
Besides, what other fun and informative class do you know where drinking and enjoying beer is course requirement?
* Each class includes 8-10 4 oz samples (or equivalent) of beer and snacks.
* Classes are only $18 per course (sign up for all 7 classes and save $18!)
* Payment is due when signing up.
* Enrollment going on now, stop in Beertopia to sign up.
* Make sure to sign up quick, each session is limited to only 25 people and fills up fast!
Courses are as follows:
* How Beer Is Made - Hosted at Infusion Brewing Company - 6115 Maple street, Benson, Nebraska. Step into the mind of a brewer and learn how ingredients used in the brewing process create the flavors in your beer, as well as the basics into how beer is brewed. This course will lay the foundation for the weeks following as we taste beers from major brewing sources around the world.
Held in Max & Joe's Belgian Tavern
* Beers of the United Kingdom - The great grandfather of many American beer styles, get back to your beers roots. No bollocks here!
* Biers of Germany & the Czech Republic - These old world beers have played a large part to the post prohibition era of beer in America, and in much of the word. Prost!
* Beers of the United States - American is no longer seen as lowly brewers of just pale lagers, and have now created a brewing scene that is changing the world. See how those styles are changing the face of brewing. USA! USA! USA!
* Beers of Belgium - Taste the "Disneyland of Beer Styles" and of of the worlds more eclectic brewing regions. One of the first "Beercation" destinations, see why Belgium has became so popular.
* Specialty Beer Styles - With over 20,000 beer styles in the world it no wonder we can't fit them all into each session. Those rare and unusual styles that you may have never heard of will make up the theme of the night.
* History of Omaha Breweries with Beer Corner USA & Infusion Brewing Company Owner Bill Baburek - Omaha has been a beer loving town since it was first incorporated and has a long love affair with its frothy goodness.