Sour beer fans, don't miss out on this tasting event in February!
Do you have a passion for sour beer?
Come get Lost in the Woods with New Belgium at the Beer Corner!
Saturday, February 6th 7-10pm in Max and Joe's Belgian Tavern.
Reservations can be made starting this coming Monday, Jan. 18th at 10am in Beertopia! Call(402-905-2603) or stop in to make a reservation. Payment is required at the time of sign up.
The beers to be tapped are....
- Hors d'oeuvres paired with the beer.
- Your first beer served in a New Belgium globe that you take home.
- Also a take home bomber of 2016 La Folie.
These beers are all aged in their Foeder Forest. Foeder is a Dutch word loosely translated to "giant oak barrel" and pronounced "Fooder" New Belgium currently has 64. Which
- 2016 La Folie, the award-winning sour brown ale that launched New Belgium's wood beer program back in 1997,
- 2016 Transatlantique Kriek, a wood-aged sour cherry ale brewed in collaboration with Belgium's Oud Beersel.
- Blackberry Love's Leopold, the Felix (a sour base beer) aged in whiskey barrels with blackberries! This special one-off draft only brew is exclusive to this event!barrels (208 kegs), of beer!