Festival to Benefit the Nebraska Craft Brewers Guild
The cask event of the year!
Cask ales and lagers, straight from the barrel. Over 20 varieties of beer from local and regional brewers served right from the spigot. Ploughshare's brewers are experts in cask ale dispensing - learn more about bunging, stillage, and spiling (Oh my!). Proceeds benefit the Nebraska Craft Brewers Guild.
150 lucky guests each night will mingle in Ploughshare's brewery, with accompanying music from local artists. Perks include a collectible tasting glass, event program describing the beers, unlimited beer tasting during the event, and free T-shirts for the first 30 people in the door each day.
Get a head start on St. Patrick's Day - many of the beers are stouts, and others range from light and hoppy ales to high gravity masterpieces.
Two evening sessions to choose from: Fri. March 11th, 5-10 pm and Sat. March 12th, 5-10 pm.
Tickets are on sale now, online HERE and at the brewery. Thursday, March 5th at 4 pm. $30 in advance / $35 the day of.
ONLINE TICKET INFO:
If you buy your tickets online through Bookeo, you will check in at the WILL CALL table located inside the brewery, on the day of the event. Bring your receipt and a photo ID. Cheers!
Want to volunteer to pour beer or work the sign-in table? Email email@example.com
FEATURED CASK-CONDITIONED ALES, AND MORE:
- Empyrean Brewing Co. Carpe Brewem Peanut Butter Porter
- Zipline/Scratchtown I-80 Collaboration Imperial IPA
- Upstream HOPSLUT Imperial IPA
- Scriptown Lone Tree Pale Ale
- Blue Blood Last Call w/ Cowhorn & Ancho peppers
- Farnam House India Red Lager
- Modern Monks Dublin Size Irish Red Ale
- Lincoln Lagers Homebrew Club Irish Red Ale
...and lots of wackiness from Ploughshare, including...
- Peaches in Pivo Bublina
- Schwarzbier with fruit added
- Flower Boy (Farm Boy with flowers)