Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New Book Signing at Upstream

I was recently contacted by author Brian Yeager. He wanted me to try to get him in contact with a Omaha Brewery to set up a book signing for his new book "Red, White and Brew: An American Beer Odyssey." Little did he know how little influence and contacts I have, but I gave him contacts at Upstream and Nebraska Brewing Company and let him take it from there.

Well, it appears that he has something set up at Upstream Oct 12th. I am not sure of the details and what will occur but from his website and my emails he seems like a good guy to share a beer with. Sharing a beer and discussing beer is what we all cherish anyway.

So if you are in the area and want to check out his book, discuss his travels, get a signed copy or berate him for not ever being in Nebraska before or covering a Nebraska brewery in his book fill free, I am certain he can take it. :-)

I love beer books and love to read anything about beer so I imagine this book will be put on my Christmas list, now if I can just get all the beer books read from last Christmas I will be set.

Prost
Nate

1 comment:

Brian Yaeger said...

Awesome, thanks Nate. And yes, I can take some good natured ribbing. But just think, if I'd put the spotlight on Nebraska, I wouldn't have had room for the one on Idaho! So many beers, so little time.