Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Nebraska Craft Brewers Association

The Nebraska Craft Brewers Association

Ever heard of it?

Well, if not, I feel very confident that this won't be the last time you'll notice your very own Brewer's Association here in the State of Nebraska.

I take a lot of time to get the word out about Nebraska Brewing Company but I've got an extra hat to wear now so I intend to be quite vocal in support of all of the other Nebraska breweries that surround us.

As the new President of the Association, I hope to set us upon a path that will build awareness, re-shape our collective image, and create the knowledge that while excellent Craft Beer can come from anywhere - it is being made exceptionally well right here, in your very own backyard. You just need to know where to find it.

Shortly, I hope to find methods to communicate our mission, events, and locations so that you'll be able to find us, drop in when you can, and even help us in advocating the beer that is Nebraska.

And every non-profit organization that I'm aware of tends to work fairly diligently to raise the capital necessary to grow - we'll be no different so please help out where you can. I'll give you countless opportunities in the not-too-distant future.

Join us and experience a continuation of your State's great heritage.

paul@nebraskabrewingco.com

Think Globally, Drink Locally

No comments: