Monday, September 28, 2009

Kearney Area Brewers new website

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Kearney Area Brewers have got their own website now. It looks great and will be a great recruiting tool for them. Brewing keeps growing in Nebraska. If you are a homebrewer you have several club options in the state now. Here is the list as I know it, if you know of more let me know and I will gladly highlight them here.

Omahops
Lincoln Lagers
Railroaders (Omaha)
Kearney Area Brewers
The Motley Brew Crew (Broken Bow Area)

I have heard of another club getting started in Lincoln but not sure of their name and I know there are a few guys looking at starting one in North Platte.

Awesome work!

2 comments:

nickspies said...

South Omaha Brewers...registered with AHA also. Not much of a website yet (http://www.southomahabrewers.org/), but we are new.

KT~MolarArtist said...

There was some guys in Lincoln calling themselves the Brew Man Group. Not sure of their current status.

KT